Pages

Hitch Mounted Grills - Bring the Barbecue With You

The other day I was at my son's ball game. Towards the end of the game I noticed the delightful smell of someone's grill. At first I couldn't see where it was advent from but by the end of the game a crowd was convention around. Right there before my eyes was a gentleman cooking dozens of hot dogs for whatever who wanted one on a grill that was attached to the trailer hitch of his Suv.

Now, this wasn't some homemade pile of junk. This particular gas grill had a swing out frame and looked as high quality as the grill in my backyard. I was quite impressed. I had all the features of good solid backyard grill would have. It had a temperate gauge on the lid, two levels of grilling racks, dual burners, and an attached propane tank. All of this was mounted on a swing out style box frame that slid right into the trailer hitch on the back of the mans Suv.

Smoker Grill

I asked the man about his grill as I had never seen one before. He didn't say much. He just offered me a hot dog and smiled. This left a cool taste in my mouth. No pun intended. Clearly this guy was on to something that I think will catch on like wildfire. Think of all the different scenarios where this hitch mounted gas grill would come in handy. Sporting events, outdoor parties, camping trips, hiking trips, practically anywhere. All one would need would be this cool grill and cooler full of their popular marinated meats and you have a backyard barbecue on the go!

I was quite impressed with this invention. It's one of those "why didn't I think of that" kind of products. I'm sure you are likely to see them popping up all over the place in the advent months and years. It's too good of any idea and too solid of a stock for it not too.

Hitch Mounted Grills - Bring the Barbecue With You

0 comments:

Post a Comment